You’re Invited to the Beneplan Co-operative 2016 AGM
At Beneplan, our favourite time of year is the spring because we have the privilege of distributing dividends to all of our member-owners.
First, the dividend amount and audit must be approved by member-owners at the Annual General Meeting. All stake-holders are invited to attend.
Date: Thursday April 7th, 2016 (RSVP)
Venue: The Boulevard Club, a fellow member-owner, located at 1491 Lake Shore Blvd W, Toronto, ON M6K 3C3
Attendees will find parking on-site, overflow parking can be accommodated by the Municipal Parking spot along the Lakeshore.
- 2:30pm Registration Begins
- 3:00pm Official AGM Begins
- 3:15pm Executive Committee of the Board presents their summary of 2015
- 4:00pm Beneplan Inc reports on the financial audit and dividend results for 2015
- 4:10pm Beneplan announces two new significant enhancements to Long Term Disability and Drug Benefits, effective January 1, 2016.
- 4:30pm Vote on the Board of Directors
- 4:55pm Announce the new Board of Directors for 2016/17
- 5:00pm Open bar
- 6:00pm Dinner
Join the Board
We have 5 spots open for our 2016 Board of Directors, for a total of 12. We encourage interested members to nominate themselves to becoming a board member.
Why Join the Board?
- There is minimal homework
- Beneplan Inc presents ideas for your opinion
- Be part of making your co-operative a more powerful buying
- Learn how insurance negotiations take place from the inside
- Network with Business Owners, HR Directors, and CFOs
Beneplan holds 4 meetings during the year, which take place in the Greater Toronto Area. Each meeting usually lasts 3 hours and board members travelling from out-of-town are reimbursed a standard per-diem and mileage amount. If you are interested in joining the board please complete and submit this form.
Please RSVP to email@example.com by April 6, 2016. Please also bring any dietary restrictions to our awareness.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Yafa Sakkejha and the Beneplan Team.