We’re Updating Our Client Platform
A great health benefits experience is always rooted with a good system to deliver it. We understand that during this time a lot is being asked of HR professionals and plan administrators. We want to make their lives easier and it’s for this reason that we decided to revamp our client platform.
The Beneplan client platform is one central place where plan administrators can login to manage their team’s health benefits services. They can perform key tasks such as:
- Add/update/terminate employees, their dependents and beneficiaries
- Make account changes
- View billing reports
- View coverage and service details
- Access forms, booklets and HR templated documents
- New Look & Feel – We have re-designed the platform from top to bottom to allow for better usability and a more intuitive user experience
- Digital Enrolment – Adding a new employee will now be easier and fully paperless. Say goodbye to filling in and emailing static PDFs
- Existing Features Done Better – We kept all existing features mentioned above but have simplified how they are used so less clicks and time is spent executing them.
- Improved Broker Dashboard – Advisors will now be able to see their clients in a more user friendly layout
Here’s a quick overview of what the new platform will look like:
How and When Are We Rolling This Out?
We will be rolling out the updated platform to Beneplan clients in batches starting this July and continuing for the remainder of 2020. We will start by giving access to clients with GreenShield Canada and then incrementally give access to clients with other carriers (Co-operators, Humania, SSQ and RBC Insurance). Exact dates will be provided in advance.
Once you have access to the updated platform, you will not be able to access the older version. All your information and data will be properly migrated to the updated platform.
Will There Be Training?
Absolutely! Upon launch, we will be hosting training webinars that you can join to get the ins and outs on our new platform. Training articles will be available and our client services team will be ready to answer any questions and walk you through the changes on a 1-1 basis.
I Have Questions!
No problem! Feel free to email us at email@example.com or reach out via phone at 1-800-387-1670. Our lines are open Monday through Friday, 9am to 5pm EST.