Beneplan Inc is looking to hire a team member in Member Relations.
Member Relations Representative
Start date: Immediately
Salary: $34,000 to $39,000 depending upon experience, with opportunity to earn more
The Member Relations role is a cross-section of customer service, sales and marketing.
It is an entry-level position with upward mobility potential. From there, the candidate can choose to stay on the Sales track, or the Marketing track.
Their primary goal will be to strive thrill our clients in any way possible.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Providing friendly and prompt service to our members
- Understanding the group benefits industry
- Assisting the sales & marketing directors in campaign execution
- Managing leads in the CRM system
- Writing thoughtful articles for our website
- Providing service by visiting clients at their workplace in the GTA area.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Positive attitude – a “glass half-full” personality
- Highly computer literate
- Extremely personable & ability to deal with all personality types
- Excellent command of the English language – French an asset
- Punctual & reliable
- Mental mathematical skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Valid G driver’s license
- CEBS designation or LLQP is an asset
- Excellent ability to speak in public
- Ability to take ownership & accountability for a project
- Ability to work under time pressure
- 2 years experience in the group benefits industry is an asset
About Beneplan’s culture
Beneplan Inc is located at 150 Ferrand Drive, Suite 500, Toronto, Ontario, M3C 3E5. The nearest major intersection is Eglinton and the Don Valley Parkway.
There are 10 employees, and so fit with the team will be important. Most employees have been with the company for more than 5 years, and so a ‘family’-type atmosphere exists.
The management trust staff to take responsibility for their roles, without micro-managing. Management is laid-back, but expects that clients are responded to as promptly and professionally as possible.
Staff socials are quarterly, and include events like lunches, dinners, baseball games, or whatever the team suggests.
Management does not keep track of hours worked – only if the work is complete in a timely and friendly manner.
The environment is a mix of structure and unstructured, and the candidate would need to thrive in that environment.
The Founder continues to be involved and employs an open-door policy.
Please send your resume to yafa at beneplan dot ca.