Preparing for a Canada Post Strike – Your Benefits with Beneplan
In the event of a Canada Post Strike, if you are currently mailing in claims, premiums, administration forms, or waiting for a drug card, this process may be disrupted.
Here is how you can prepare in advance to ensure your benefits coverage is not disrupted.
- Premium Collection – Sign up for Pre-Authorized Chequing.
- Beneplan claims
- Enrollment forms
- Drug cards – Feel free to ask for a PDF drug card, and encourage employees to download their drug cards within their app: Co-operators App for iPhone or Android, or the Green Shield App for iPhone or Android.
- Drug Cards: Download your drug cards within your benefits app app: Co-operators App for iPhone or Android, or the Green Shield App for iPhone or Android.
- Cheques for Claim reimbursements: Sign up for direct deposit and ensure e-claims are turned on.
- Disability or Critical Illness Claims: Speak to your case manager about ensuring they have alternate means of contacting you, such as email or telephone. Contact Beneplan if you need assistance: 1.800.387.1670
Contact your insurance company directly if you need help signing up for online benefits submission:
The Co-operators 1.800.667.8164
Green Shield Canada 1.888.711.1119