GreenShield’s updates to on the Go® App
Greenshield has made big changes to its on the Go® mobile app. Here’s a list of key enhancements:
- Easily see if any of your claims have been audited – via a new indicator in the “My Audits” menu and a new red notification banner. Life gets busy and we don’t want you to forget about an outstanding claim.
- Upload documents for audited claims in many different ways – either when you’re submitting a claim, viewing claims history, or viewing the audit list…whatever is easiest for you
- Enjoy an even smoother experience – while this may seem boring, we’ve fixed some minor bugs which will make the app even better
- Your personalized dashboard – available via the app or our Online Services site, your personalized dashboard is a true time-saver. Among the handy features, you’ll find the most commonly used links in one spot, an at-a-glance view of recent claims, outstanding items, and even easier access to your benefits booklet.
- Pharmacy ratings as part of the Find a Health Provider feature – our enhanced health provider search tool now includes information about pharmacies’ star ratings. This allows you to choose a pharmacy not only based on factors such as location and hours of service, but also actual quality of care delivered by that pharmacy.
Please note: if you’re using an older version of the app, you will be prompted to upgrade to the latest version to access these new features.
If you haven’t had a chance to download it, click the appropriate icon below to get started.